1. PRIME MINISTERS EMPLOYMENT GERERATION PROGRAMME (PMEGP):-
Unemployed educated youth may avail loan upto Rs. 25 lakhs for setting up of ventures for manufacturing and Rs. 10 lakhs for service sector except negative list notified by the Government with a margin money of 25% and 35% for rural and urban areas respectively. For details may contact to DIC/Directorate of Industries/KVIC State Office Itanagar or visit kvic.org.in.
2.NORTH EAST INDUSTRIAL INVESTMENT PROMOTION POLICY (NEIIPP)2007:-
Under the scheme all registered units (except negative list notified by the Government) both manufacturing and service sector may avail subsidy on the following components:-
1.Capital Investment subsidy:- Under the scheme central capital investment subsidy up to Rs. 5 crore per industrial unit in manufacturing sector and Rs. 3 crore for service sector whichever is less will be provided.
2. Central Interest Subsidy:- Under the scheme interest subsidy will be limited to the term loan of 5-10 years upto Rs. 10 crore only to subsidize cost borrowing above PLR to extent up to 3% pa.
3. Central Comprehensive Insurance Scheme 2007:- Under the scheme all registered Industries both manufacturing/service units new/expansion will be eligible for reimbursement of 100% insurance premium.
For details entrepreneurs may contact to DIC/Directorate of Industries or visit www://dipp.nic.in.
3.NORTH EAST INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT SCHEME (NEIDS) 2017:-
Under the scheme all new eligible industrial units both in manufacturing and service sector may avail incentives in following components on reimbursement basis:-
- Central Capital Investment Incentive for Access to Credit (CCIIAC)
- Central Interest Incentive (CII)
- Central Comprehensive Insurance Incentive (CCII)
- Goods and Service Tax (GST) reimbursement
- Income Tax reimbursement
- Transport Incentive (TI)
- Employment Incentive (EI)
Further all new industrial units both in manufacturing and service to be registered itself on the DIPP portal website https://ncog.gov.in/neing/login on or after 1st day of April’2017 but not later than 31st day of March’2022. Such units have to commence commercial production within 18 months of registration. For details may visit https://ncog.gov.in/neind/login or DIC.
4. INVESTMENT SCHEME’2015 (UNDER STATE INDUSTRIAL POLOCY 2008):-
Under the scheme all registered industrial units both in manufacturing/service may avail 30% of investment on plant & Machineries or additional investment on P&M upto maximum of Rs. 5 lakhs only as ceiling limit or whichever is less. For details entrepreneurs may visit indarun.gov.in or contact to DIC/Directorate of Industries, Itanagar.