PROGRAMME/DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES BEING IMPLEMENTED BY DEPARTMENT OF INDUSTRY
PRIME MINISTER’S EMPLOYMENT GENERATION PROGRAMME(PMEGP).
Unemployed Educated Youths Up to Rs.25 lacs for manufacturing and 10 lacs for service sector with a margin Money of 25% & 35% for Rural and Urban areas respectively. Both Manufacturing and service Industries(There are some which comes under negative list).
For details applicant may contact DIC/Directorate of Industries/KVIC State Office Itanagar as and when advertisement Published by the KVIC state office. Applicant has to apply online and a hard copy of same to be submitted to the DIC concerned and will have to appear before DLTFC for selection
NORTH EAST INDUSTRIAL INVESTMENT PROMOTION POLICY(NEIIPP)2007 All registered Industrial units both Manufacturing/Service
- Capital investment subsidy.
Under the scheme central capital Investment subsidy upto Rs.5 crore per industrial unit in manufacturing sector and Rs.3 crore per Industrial unit for service sector whichever is less will be provided.
- Central Interest subsidy.
Under the scheme interest subsidy will be limited to term loan of 5-10 years upto Rs.10 crore only to subsidized cost of borrowing above PLR to extent upto 3% pa.
- Central comprehensive Insurance scheme 2007.
Under the scheme all registered Industries both manufacturing/ service units new/expansion will be eligible for reimbursement of 100% Insurance premium. All register Industrial units under MSME Except Negative list notified by the Government.
For details entrepreneurs has to contact DIC/Directorate Industries . Apart from this, entrepreneurs should get register the unit under the scheme from concerned DIC and have to submit the claims to concerned DIC. Further DIC will forward the same to Directorate of Industries.
INVESTMENT SCHEME’2015 (UNDER STATE INDUSTRIAL POLICY’2008).
All registered Industrial units both Manufacturing/Service Under the scheme 30% of investment on Plant &Machineries or additional investment on P& M up to maxium of 5 lacs only as ceiling limit or which ever is less will be provided. All registered MSME units both Manufacturing/Service .For details the Entrepreneurs have to contact DIC/Directorate of Industries .Further the unit is to be registered with concerned DIC under the scheme and thereafter unit will submit the claims to DIC than will be forwarded the same to Directorate of Industries for disbursement.
INTEGRATED INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT CENTRE(IIDC)BAM Registered Industrial unit of the State.
- Rate for Open Space [at] 0.80/-per sqm.
- Rate for Shed [at]Rs.1/- per square feet. Registered MSME units, which are facing location disadvantage, funded by state Govt/State Govt undertaking and also taken advance action for implement the project in technical & financial tie up & marketing. Entrepreneurs have to contact DIC for details for allotment. Enterpreneurs should apply to concerned DIC in writing with details of unit to be set up alongwith certain statutory documents for further necessary action.