OPEN APPLICATION FOR EVENT MANAGEMENT WORK OF YRF-2020.
Publish Date : 05/12/2019
Aalo 03th Dec.: – The Deputy Commissioner, West Siang District has proposed to invite open applications from Govt. registered Event Managers for Event Management works in forthcoming Yomgo River Festival, 2020. The interested Event Organizers / Managers shall have to submit their application along with experience certificate of event management and Permanent Residential Certificate of West Siang District, Arunachal Pradesh in the Office of the District Tourism Officer, West Siang District, Aalo (AP) during office hour. The Terms and Conditions of applicants are as follows:
1. An Application should be submitted to the Office of the District Tourism Officer, Aalo latest by 6th December, 2019 during office hrs.
2. Preferences will be given to the youths of West Siang District having good experience in the relevant field under registered Event Management.
3. Necessary documents like Experience Certificate,/Permanent Residential Certificate should be submitted along with the Application.
4. A Concept Paper based on the following theme points for YRF-2020 should be necessarily included with the application:
1. SONG: Performance of Galo contemporary songs by singers and ponu song and also fusing in modern galo songs shall be showcased. Story Telling activity with translation (for foreign audience) shall also be done.
2. DANCE: By focusing purely Galo culture, the traditional dance of Galo shall be showcased in presence of bloggers and traveler.
3. FOOD: The major focus shall be on showcasing Galo traditional food. The food bloggers and food ethic shall be invited by arranging excellent traditional food from all over the district so as to advertise / highlight local traditional food of Galo Tribe on National Television.
4. TRADITIONAL PRACTICES: During day time Mopin or Wedding kind of a celebration shall be there where specifically somebody who is a blogger or Traveler will be invited to participate in that festivity with everyone.
5. Qualified Event Managers will be invited to give Power Point Presentation of their drawn out plan on YRF-2020 before the board on 7th December, 2019.
6. The result of selected Event Manager for Yomgo River Festival-2020 will be declared on 16th December, 2019.
7. The board may reject any or all the applicant (s) without giving any reason thereof.